The snap fit connection of the Novaloc™ matrix to the Locator® male placement is based on the locking mechanism of the retention insert across the functional range of the Locator® male placement. In particular thanks to the construction of the retention insert and the use of PEEK as a material, the Novaloc™ matrix is also able to cater for several extremely divergent abutment positions without wear and tear to the retention inserts. The Novaloc™ matrix system offers the possibility of integrating a dental prosthesis for implantations bent by up to 20 degrees. This means that divergences between two implants of a maximum of 40 degrees can be corrected. For this purpose, the four color-coded Novaloc™ retention inserts classified by impression weight can be used without the need for bent abutments.
* LOCATOR® is a registered trademark of Zest Anchors LLC.Novaloc™ Flyer
The Altus™ gingiva height measuring tool allows the precise measurement of the gingiva height above the implant for accurate determination and choice of the abutment height.
What is it for?
Safescraper® TWIST provides an easy method to obtain ideal autologous cortical bone for grafts in any type of defects with a minimally invasive technique.
When to use it
Easy to use, Safescraper® TWIST makes autologous bone always available in any condition, both for small and large harvests.
- innovative solution: Combination of white thread with black needle, which significantly improves the visibility in the surgical area
- surgical thread PTFE Coreflon is soft and elastic
- Glides easily through the tissue, leaving minor tissue damage, preventing the penetration of bacteria into deeper skin layers
- has no memory effect
- Knot is fixed and secure
- excellent biocompatibility
- sterile packed
- Needle shape: round needle with cutting edge
- Content: 12 pieces per pack